At Hicks & McNish, we make sure we take the time to understand your needs, goals and preferences before we make any recommendations.
We meet clients where they feel most comfortable, whether that be at their homes, our offices, or a neutral location. We will work closely with other professionals, such as accountants and solicitors, to deliver a seamless service to you. This is the six-step process we follow:
- Initial meeting and review – identifying your needs and objectives
- Getting to know you – gathering relevant information
- Analysis – an evaluation of your particular financial situation
- Recommendation – developing a strategic plan
- Implementation – reaching an agreement on how and when the plan will be implemented
- Ongoing service and relationship – regularly monitoring your progress